Tyree Brady suspended also

Advertisement
Dont care about this game or this situation... Brady still a future beast he just needs some real coaching for once. Oh and a lot of y'all on this board some fake *****es for real.

Advertisement
I thought he had his moments this year.Wr is dangerously thin especially if Coley leaves. Hope he gets with it.

Bye bye.

Will not be on the team next year.

Can you do the board a big favor?
When you post stuff, can you add "in my opinion" at the end of your assertions?
You are posting a bunch of stuff, making it sound like fact, and all it does is muddle this
forum with garbage.
It is almost as bad as that other guy who would post stuff, making up quotes from players
and coaches.

Please show some consideration.
Thanks.

This has been asked of this jerkass several times by several posters. He's an idiot.

Go Canes!

Never seen so many fans happy about a kid or kids who might get kicked out of school....

When a lot of us can look back at our college years & remember some of the dumb & crazy things we did.....

Advertisement
Did you hear that sound?

Sounds like a scholarship will be freeing up .

Kid is walking a thin line

Cribby ain't never lied. **** man. Kid could have have gotten solid PT next year. Just can't get it together.

Not saying he's gone but he's **** near standing on the line . A new staff might save his *** ,but he's very close to strike 3

Richt has thrown a lot of guys off his team. Half of Louisville's team is guys that Richt tossed.

Threw out Mettenberger and Nick Marshall.

Didnt mettenberger get charged with sexual assault and pled guilty to it or something

actually like this kid's potential. let's see if he can get his sh*t together and what he can do in richt's offense.

Advertisement
I thought he had his moments this year.Wr is dangerously thin especially if Coley leaves. Hope he gets with it.

Coley is not leaving. I wouldn't worry about that. Didn't you read the post from the guy that has the NFL scout as a friend????

Advertisement
Back