Tyre Brady

Dante llehctim

Recruit
I just wanted to know about Tyre Brady because about a year ago people were saying he was going to be a beast he just had some academic troubles and there was little film on him. Some people on the board were saying he had more upside than Lane, and that he would be great. Have people cooled on him being that good or is it something else?

Advertisement
I just wanted to know about Tyre Brady because about a year ago people were saying he was going to be a beast he just had some academic troubles and there was little film on him. Some people on the board were saying he had more upside than Lane, and that he would be great. Have people cooled on him being that good or is it something else?

He committed. People want what they can't have. Once they get that they quickly move on to the next thing. That's not a knock against him though just human nature I guess.

Personally, love the upside here and barring injuries he'll be allowed to progress at a natural rate.

Yea I guess! I'm not from south florida florida period! Im in PA, but it seems like the board does not talk about him too much.

Yea I guess! I'm not from south florida florida period! Im in PA, but it seems like the board does not talk about him too much.

The Kid is loyal to us, so they tend to forget about him, he is a great player though, help his team clinch a state title, thats what you want in a kid.

I saw written somewhere that he is predicted as a boom or bust type of prospect which I'm cool with.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back