Tyre Brady

Advertisement
Advertisement
Tyre went off it seems head to head... stats 2 receiving TDs and a kick return to the house

Advertisement
Ever since both of their Richmond Hight giants days tyre has been better

I've heard the opposite

someone fibbing to you. #10 was not better than #18. not that it really matters though because to a man everyone would tell you Tim was the best player on the team and I doubt people would consider him the best of that bunch now.

Last edited:

I've heard the opposite

someone fibbing to you. #10 was not better than #18. not that it really matters though because to a man everyone would tell you Tim was the best player on the team and I doubt people would consider him the best of that bunch now.

I think Jaquan prime time johnson would like to have a word with u!

Advertisement
South Florida highschool sports should have the full game highlights soon , lane has not produced in a big game all year long

Advertisement
Wow Brady has gotten faster since his lil piece of Freshman HL i've seen on 24/7 last spring (which should happen)... S&C will do wonders for the kid got me excited

Lane plans on visiting after the season is over. (Along with FSU and ALA) So yeah...........I still want him. Thanks. And tell Brady he can come too.

I've heard the opposite

I think Jaquan prime time johnson would like to have a word with u!

smh he can scream and yell if he wants. it won't change the fact that when they all played for the Richmond Giants just about everyone who watched that team felt Irvin was the best player on that team. Again where they were as players 4/5 years ago means absolutely nothing today.

Advertisement
Back