Tyler Williams

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I mean yeah it's a narrative, but Miami has thrown the ball 91 times in past 2 games.

Georgia has thrown it 66 last 2 games.

Before Saban was throwing the ball he could sign 5 star WR's, Kirby could sign 5 star WR's, Jimbo can sign 5 star WRs.

Good recruiters find a way but y’all got to stop with pass/pitch count. Who cares how much we pass if no one is connecting. Both qbs completed around 50% passing. That’s horrible.

Not that I think he comes here, but high school is quite a bit different in that regard. It can be a **** of a lot harder to get good film if you don’t have decent talent around you, i.e. someone you know can actually get you the ball consistently lol

Overall though, I think the kid was either trying to get more $ from UGA, and/or trying to throw off what the choice was going to be. Especially since he said he was going to “shock the world” or whatever.. which, most of the time, means they’re going to do exactly what most thought they would 😂
I don’t care if UF is involved or not. I have two decades + to go off of.

Advertisement
Recruiting for receivers against UM has to be the easiest job for any recruiter. I mean you really don’t even have the bash the school. Just say did you watch the UM game last week then proceed with their sales pitch

I imagine they're doing the whole Khaby Lame routine in the recruits living room.

Crypto Cryptocurrency GIF by Binance

Advertisement
I mean yeah it's a narrative, but Miami has thrown the ball 91 times in past 2 games.

Georgia has thrown it 66 last 2 games.

Before Saban was throwing the ball he could sign 5 star WR's, Kirby could sign 5 star WR's, Jimbo can sign 5 star WRs.

Don’t forget that a team like Georgia can point to stats and say “we are a top 5 passing offense and we need WRs to throw to”. We can’t even negatively recruit against them. Plus, they have bags and just won the Nc. They will get whoever they want on offense.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back