Tyler Williams

No idea why any WR would want to play at UGA but hey..its alot better deal then what we got going on right now. UGA is the hot school right now. After what he witnessed on Saturday..it made the decision alot easier than he probably wanted it to be. Probably really wanted us to impress him. We failed. On to the next..smh..

Advertisement
What do you think the purpose of his official visit? I saw him walk in with a few others. Seems to be all business. Maybe he was trying to drive up his offer from UGA?

Kids go on officials all the time, even kids that give us a real small chance. I'm sure he wanted to check everything out.

Advertisement
Long way until signing day, good or bad
Not really though, October is right around the corner. We currently look like a train-wreck headed for 6-6 at best, and before you know it, it’ll be mid November and we’ll be in the same spot as we are now.

At least we can blame the “second wave” on MTSU.

Advertisement
Not really though, October is right around the corner. We currently look like a train-wreck headed for 6-6 at best, and before you know it, it’ll be mid November and we’ll be in the same spot as we are now.

At least we can blame the “second wave” on MTSU.
Until Mario fails us in recruiting 2 months is a lifetime

No recruit in their right mind should be lining up to play for this program right now. Aside from who he has in the boat, Mario is going to have to do this with portal guys and 3/4 star kids that no one else wants.
if this was the case no program building up would sign good recruits.

Miami and Mario have plenty to sell, and do have a good coaching staff.

Former HC's on the staff. Proven coordinators.

Miami as a program can sell a lot. Not recent history but still sell.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don’t understand why Andrew ivins that run the Miami 247 website is the one hosting the commitment to a kid that’s going to Georgia

Didn’t read one post. Move on. We’ll be fine
Actually - good!!! They went to visit him yesterday and the abortion that was Saturday will hopefully smack this coaching staff in the face even though most of us here figured this wasn’t going to work out.

This offense sucks!!! Don’t lose to sh*t schools.

Fix this motherfvker, coaches!!!! Be better.

Advertisement
Back