Tyler Williams

Advertisement
I get it...so why send Gattis and Addae up there with a gerbil in their butt?
begging aaahh real monsters GIF

Plus he isnt signing tomorrow. So maybe Mario is just trying to keep tabs

Advertisement
Hope is always the last thing to die. Donā€™t lose hope until we actually hear it from Tyler Williams. Hopefully the kids in this class are in his ear and he can be part of something great.

Going to need great evaluations and development of the kids we do sign, and then sign the first elite WR liking what he sees.

Advertisement
Heā€™s a Lakeland kid so Iā€™ve always treaded lightly. Itā€™s a 20 + year habit.
TouchƩ.

But this choice is down to UM and Georgia as most all of you have stated.

Itā€™s between early playing time/starting as a frosh and a 1M nil deal at UMā€¦

Or waiting your turn at Georgia with a chance to win a natty next couple years.

The Lakeland argument isnā€™t jiving with me today for some reason. If itā€™s because Lakeland, then shouldnā€™t UF be the team to beat?

I still donā€™t think heā€™s coming, but I donā€™t think Lakeland is the major factor. Sad because Mario desperately needs this recruiting win. Weā€™ve been taking L and L on the field and in recruiting the past few weeks.

Advertisement
The Lakeland argument isnā€™t jiving with me today for some reason. If itā€™s because Lakeland, then shouldnā€™t UF be the team to beat?

I still donā€™t think heā€™s coming, but I donā€™t think Lakeland is the major factor. Sad because Mario desperately needs this recruiting win. Weā€™ve been taking L and L on the field and in recruiting the past few weeks.
No! It's not that Lakeland kids only go to Florida, its that Lakeland kids don't go to Miami

Hope is always the last thing to die. Donā€™t lose hope until we actually hear it from Tyler Williams. Hopefully the kids in this class are in his ear and he can be part of something great.
Maybe being the guy at the WR position is appealing to the kid. Heā€™d be a cog in the machine at UGA. Personally I donā€™t believe that but you never know with 17/18 y/os.

Advertisement
FYI Tyler transferred to Lakeland, so he's already proven that he's not that guy

Not that I think he comes here, but high school is quite a bit different in that regard. It can be a **** of a lot harder to get good film if you donā€™t have decent talent around you, i.e. someone you know can actually get you the ball consistently lol

Overall though, I think the kid was either trying to get more $ from UGA, and/or trying to throw off what the choice was going to be. Especially since he said he was going to ā€œshock the worldā€ or whatever.. which, most of the time, means theyā€™re going to do exactly what most thought they would šŸ˜‚

People that are sometimes too close to the situation and don't have the experience as many of the crootin vets do. This kid was never really coming and most knew that.
What do you think the purpose of his official visit? I saw him walk in with a few others. Seems to be all business. Maybe he was trying to drive up his offer from UGA?

Advertisement
Back