Tyler Williams

Advertisement
Man Gattis has some Supreme confidence
Fail Nick Young GIF

Gattis out there like

Ah we sent our A team
That is the equivalent of manny sending enos and rumph
The worst recruiters from each staff
Btw who is the Hartley aka the main bagman of this group the guy u send to close the deal regardless of position ?
It would seem Mario but who of the assistants do you think it is
Based on recruits it would be Strong in my opinion

Advertisement
Fail Nick Young GIF

Gattis out there like
I know we hating on gattis
But he does have Washington and josheph committed
That’s better than Addaes one cb, smiths 0 rbs, big joe gets a pass for mauigoa, but he only has 1 de no dts
I don’t know why we don’t question smith
Our pass game is trash but our run game is better
And u know Mario will emphasize it no matter the oc and he’ll build a dominant oline
That’s one position thst shouldn’t be hard to sell
We don’t have any real game breaking rbs
And smith has missed on all the big names and doesn’t seem to really have traction with anyone besides Johnson who won’t commit

I know we hating on gattis
But he does have Washington and josheph committed
That’s better than Addaes one cb, smiths 0 rbs, big joe gets a pass for mauigoa, but he only has 1 de no dts
I don’t know why we don’t question smith
Our pass game is trash but our run game is better
And u know Mario will emphasize it no matter the oc and he’ll build a dominant oline
That’s one position thst shouldn’t be hard to sell
We don’t have any real game breaking rbs
And smith has missed on all the big names and doesn’t seem to really have traction with anyone besides Johnson who won’t commit
Smith & Addae have definitely been a bit puzzling so far recruiting wise but we'll just have to see if they can close on anyone or not. And Mario isn't exactly wrong to want to emphasize the run game if he can actually land the hogs up front, which so far he's doing, but what he's very wrong about is forcing an archaic scheme that doesn't play to our players strengths. And only he can ultimately fix that. We can only reach our goals if he comes to the football 21st century realization of what offense is.

At some point it has to come from within.

Just made a thread on this on the main page, but I think our roster is soft from years of Manny pussyism. Players don’t care, they talk all the talk about the U but don’t put in the work or crumble when they face adversity.
They finished up 5-1 in the last games last year under Manny’s pussyism. About 1/3 of the roster was turned over through the portal and a new recruiting class. Mario could have brought in an even bigger class through the portal if he saw red flags with the “pussyism” of this team.

This team has shown less heart and is less disciplined than we saw under 3 years of Manny right now. Mario said those were 2 things he was going to instill in this team.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Holy ****, we did. LMFAO, is that going to be the new rallying cry to justify Gattis?

Thanks for visiting Tyler and good luck at UGA. Do us a favor though, just don't throw our hat, but instead show it the respect it deserves and just leave it off the table. We don't need the laughs when people see it there.
You know that Brutus McClendon was on the phone the moment that game ended.

Advertisement
Back