Tyler Williams

Yup......nothing to say here other than they came out thinking they didn't even have to try to beat this team and that came to play. Just look at our CBs just getting run by like they weren't even trying. There was no motivation yesterday and I have no idea why.
At some point it has to come from within.

Just made a thread on this on the main page, but I think our roster is soft from years of Manny pussyism. Players don’t care, they talk all the talk about the U but don’t put in the work or crumble when they face adversity.

Advertisement

Just made a thread on this on the main page, but I think our roster is soft from years of Manny pussyism. Players don’t care, they talk all the talk about the U but don’t put in the work or crumble when they face adversity.
I hope you’re right, but before manny it was golden-ism, and Shannon and so on. Something is very wrong with program across two decades…. Hard to do in south Florida

I’ve always maintained that it would take Mario a long time to unwind years of bad discipline and accountability. That does not explain, however, yesterday.

I’ve always maintained that it would take Mario a long time to unwind years of bad discipline and accountability. That does not explain, however, yesterday.
Exactly, while it may take a few years to undo the ****shows of the past decade, losing to middle Tennessee st is the equivalent of losing to fiu

Advertisement
There it goes. See this same post year after year. Wel get a new recruiting class in, hype them up, and say the same thing next year.
Well what else are we supposed to say? We’re ****ed? Legit the most frustrated I’ve been in a long time thinking this team after losing a close game to AM would beat Middle Tennessee. Silly me

Well what else are we supposed to say? We’re ****ed? Legit the most frustrated I’ve been in a long time thinking this team after losing a close game to AM would beat Middle Tennessee. Silly me
Say whatever you want. Doesnt make a difference. Just saying, dont expect recruits to come in and change anything.

Advertisement
I have zero faith right now. I feel like George Castanza
george costanza damnit GIF by HULU

Advertisement
Advertisement

THIS!!!! THINK THEY ARE STUDS BC THEY HAVE THE U ON

Exactly, while it may take a few years to undo the ****shows of the past decade, losing to middle Tennessee st is the equivalent of losing to fiu

Go check out a post I made on the main board...our entire upperclass, guys littering the two deep, were on the team that lost to FIU, Duke, and LaTech to end 2019. Same group got dragged for 68 points by UNC. Its wild how many of those guys are still around.

Advertisement
Back