Tyler Williams

Advertisement
Advertisement
Pray to whatever dieties, saints, statues, ghosts you all believe in because this staff and these players aren't fixing it this year.

The program comes down recruiting. That's it. There is no other path.

Do we need top 5 or top 10 talent to beat MTSU?

Maybe I’m misunderstanding this mindset, but if that’s the case then we’re in deep ****. MTSU is not even in the same solar system as Miami is talent-wise. They got beat something like 49-7 by James Madison.

Do we need top 5 or top 10 talent to beat MTSU?

Maybe I’m misunderstanding this mindset, but if that’s the case then we’re in deep ****. MTSU is not even in the same solar system as Miami is talent-wise. They got beat something like 49-7 by James Madison.
No. We should beat MTSU with our backups. Inexcusable. I am making a broad, big picture statement.

Advertisement
but we threw it 51 times

Holy ****, we did. LMFAO, is that going to be the new rallying cry to justify Gattis?

Thanks for visiting Tyler and good luck at UGA. Do us a favor though, just don't throw our hat, but instead show it the respect it deserves and just leave it off the table. We don't need the laughs when people see it there.

Advertisement
Holy ****, we did. LMFAO, is that going to be the new rallying cry to justify Gattis?

Thanks for visiting Tyler and good luck at UGA. Do us a favor though, just don't throw our hat, but instead show it the respect it deserves and just leave it off the table. We don't need the laughs when people see it there.
bender told me hykeem was still talking to us lol. you can bet your *** hykeem going new phone who dis w Mario now

Advertisement
what else you want us to do.....
As a hopeless fan base theres nothing we can do. But just know it dont matter who tf we sign, results arent changing. We always talk **** about other programs. "Why would any recruit want to go ruin there career there"? Were the **** Bermuda triangle. Dont want to hear anything about talent after a loss to Middle freaking Tennesee. We need a roster full of 5 stars to beat them? Should they "get there licks in now" because once we meet them again with our 5 stars (that bust) , we might overtake the mighty blue raiders?

As a hopeless fan base theres nothing we can do. But just know it dont matter who tf we sign, results arent changing. We always talk **** about other programs. "Why would any recruit want to go ruin there career there"? Were the **** Bermuda triangle. Dont want to hear anything about talent after a loss to Middle freaking Tennesee. We need a roster full of 5 stars to beat them? Should they "get there licks in now" because once we meet them again with our 5 stars (that bust) , we might overtake the mighty blue raiders?
Yup......nothing to say here other than they came out thinking they didn't even have to try to beat this team and that came to play. Just look at our CBs just getting run by like they weren't even trying. There was no motivation yesterday and I have no idea why.

Advertisement
Back