Tyler Williams

Advertisement
I’m just saying, these dudes is like Pope and Wiggins. When they were high school recruits they were the best receivers to ever walk the planet according to this board. I see Williams and ****ey as similar levels of talent.
We're going to have to hit the portal for WRs. I would imagine we will take at least 2 WRs that are proven. I'm sure Mario will learn from this past season and realize how trash our WR room is.

2022 just isn’t my year on Cis. I was loved in 21. Bounce back season 23
denzel washington football GIF

"You're a hall of famer in my book"

Advertisement
So, you honestly think he’s paying for the trip? I have some beach front property in Oklahoma to sell you. They can call it what they want. Unofficial visits are funded by other sources as well. I’m just pointing out that he’s coming to enjoy a little wine and dine one last time before he picks UGA.

How much we paying him?

How much we paying him?

I didn't say we where paying him, but that could be happening. Other teams do it all the time. He's still getting hosted for the game. I'm sure him and his family will get free tickets, a few free delicious meals, etc. I would assume they got a free room in the hotel they are staying in. Let's not play grab a$$ and not speak the truth. Regardless, as I said. He's most likely coming in to have a little fun before he makes his business decision next week.

UGA

I didn't say we where paying him, but that could be happening. Other teams do it all the time. He's still getting hosted for the game. I'm sure him and his family will get free tickets, a few free delicious meals, etc. I would assume they got a free room in the hotel they are staying in. Let's not play grab a$$ and not speak the truth. Regardless, as I said. He's most likely coming in to have a little fun before he makes his business decision next week.

UGA

So he’s on an official unofficial visit. That sounds illegal, tbh. I highly doubt he would Waste his time to watch MTSU vs Miami if he wasn’t heavily considering coming to Miami. Doubt it’s just for fun.

Advertisement
You sound like excited.

Not at all. I'd actually love to have the kid. He has a really nice highlight tape. Actually one of the more impressive ones. Just don't see the need to get my hopes up for nothing and then have all the mopes on here come in b@tching like we had a shot.

Last edited:
Bro being a realist is ok. Since the A&M game though, some of yall have simply been trying to make everyone else as miserable as you. Its over get over it. We are not an elite team, get over it. It takes time to build that, get over it. Quit rolling all your doom and gloom into every thread. If you know something others don't, say it or just keep quiet. The guy named a top 5, we were not in it, then he put us in it, then he taking a visit just before he chooses. Doesnt sound like no chance to me.

Advertisement
Bro being a realist is ok. Since the A&M game though, some of yall have simply been trying to make everyone else as miserable as you. Its over get over it. We are not an elite team, get over it. It takes time to build that, get over it. Quit rolling all your doom and gloom into every thread. If you know something others don't, say it or just keep quiet. The guy named a top 5, we were not in it, then he put us in it, then he taking a visit just before he chooses. Doesnt sound like no chance to me.

His second visit in 3 weeks

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back