Tyler Williams

Advertisement
Advertisement
We have all heard that Mario is a straight shooter. My guess is he tells Tyler point blank "We need you, we want you, but if you are going to base coming here off our offense and game atmosphere tomorrow its not even close to where we want it. But I promise its going to get better. I dont sleep trying to make this program better"

Advertisement
Advertisement
****ey is the only WR I see that can be an instant impact/difference maker.

All these other kids are just taller HS kids who are talented but still need work.

I dont know the finer points of football but I feel like the one simple thing that could instantly help us is getting skinner and arroyo more involved. They run well, they are big, physical kids. Create mismatches with kids who can just simply win some jump balls or "out physical" some smaller DB's. I mean the Wilson kid from FSU isnt great...but he is huge and just athletic enough to create issue with below average teams like most of the ACC is filled with.

Advertisement
We ain’t in it for a game changing receiver. I’m sorry but neither Tyler Williams not ****ey are elite game changers. If these 2 are our top guys then I’ll see y’all next year and we can try again.
Excuse Me Reaction GIF by One Chicago

Advertisement
Back