Tyler Williams

Gaby saying he “thinks he likes Miami here”.
Dave Chappelle Help GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
What the **** does "I think I like Miami here" mean??? I like Gaby but sheesh man hedging at its best. Make a decision stand on it if you're wrong you're wrong who cares lol.

Advertisement
There’s plenty of fake insiders running around whining we’re not going to land any receivers. That’s not enough for you?
leeds gonna agree w you but she hasn't hit on the WRs yet.

wel see what happens Tuesday. I just hope we tell him the game got canceled and keep him on the beach to enjoy the city. I dont need him to see the crowd this weekend esp now w a hurricane maybe coming

wel see what happens Tuesday. I just hope we tell him the game got canceled and keep him on the beach to enjoy the city. I dont need him to see the crowd this weekend esp now w a hurricane maybe coming
Any Hurricane that may come to Florida won’t be getting here until mid-week next week

Advertisement

No doubt. Seems like a good plan.

Or if he picks UGA you still have the OV to use to try and get him to visit closer to signing day with other recruits as you try to flip him.
I get the logic. Just seems risky. I realize Mario has a method to his madness, so there’s got to be a reason for it.

Advertisement
Back