Tyler Williams

Anybody can see it
1663824690263.gif

Advertisement
I mean bowers is 100x better than anyone on our roster as a receiver. also, their offense is a reason why they lost their best returning wr to a team they beat in the title game.

Unfortunately 100% true about Bowers. He’s been elite since he walked through the door there.

No disrespect to any of our guys, but I’ve watched a lot of him at UGA and I promise we don’t have a dawg like that. We’ve got some promising young guys but they’re gonna have to prove it

Advertisement
This is a good start, but incomplete...

Never forget the great Kevin Williams played WR here. He was from Dallas and hasn't played football in two decades, so that's only good for a 5% bump (+15% for a former All-American and 2x superbowl champion with same last name at your position, but -10% because it's Dallas, TX compared to Lakeland via Winter Haven, FL and Kevin retired before this kid was born).

First name Tyler. That's our current QB's first name. And Tyler Williams played QB in Winter Haven before transferring to Lakeland. QBs and WRs connect, so that's good for +14% (7% for Tyler's jersey number, but doubled because of the former QB connection).

Unfortunately, former UM LB Tyler Johnson played defense and recently hit the portal (-3%), and we recently offered a very young Tyler Parker on defense (another -1%). So that leave us at a solid 20% chance. Not great, but not dead yet...

Hold on... A delivery driver rang my door bell as I was about to hit post. Hearing a doorbell is associated with someone coming to your home. Coming home to UM? +50% all day. But, a Roma prostitute in Spain once told me and @JeddTheFisch that a ringing doorbell was an omen of death. Is this recruitment dead? That's a clear -66.6%.

So that leaves us with a 3.4% chance. ******* delivery guy. My bad.
sassy role playing GIF by Hyper RPG

Every school deal with the issues we deal with and then some that are unique to them. Oregon was not getting 5 stars that werent local before Mario. You have to overcome that. IMG used to be no fly zone for us, that changed. We have WRs committed and we will get more. It takes time.

Every school deal with the issues we deal with and then some that are unique to them. Oregon was not getting 5 stars that werent local before Mario. You have to overcome that. IMG used to be no fly zone for us, that changed. We have WRs committed and we will get more. It takes time.
And yet we have the #9 rated class currently

Advertisement
WR recruiting is becoming inexcusable. Inniss, Williams, ****ey, Hykeem, Jean, Brown, Cotrell, Etc…

Hey Fowles, u up?
Remind me who's our wr coach again? We need a dedicated wr coach, gattis cant focus on O and developing our receivers
at-the-same-damn-time-atthe.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back