Tyler Williams

Coaches think they have a good shot. I just don’t trust Lakenland kids lol. I have a looooooong history to go off of. If Mario thinks we have a good shot we must.
Tough being within that weird place dismissing this since he's a Lakeland kid yet never discounting Mario

Advertisement
lol we aint getting innis. sorry haha. hartline will devour that one.

we need help at WR so I hope we get Tyler innis jean etc haha. I just dont see those 3 happening. I guess well see though. none of us can tell the future esp in recruiting where stuff can change tomorrow
So you have no inside knowledge whatsoever yet you decided to make 10 mope posts .... good stuff.

paul rudd anchorman GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Technically he’s not really a Lakeland kid. He transferred in so that may play a role.
Hes still from POLK COUNTY. In the last 30 years we may have gotten 4 kids from there.

All the im going to shock the world...watch the heavy canes feeling good comments up..when i see that its typically the kid throwing scent off to build up suspense for his commitment. Hes probably already locked in on where hes going.

Most are saying UGA is the favorite.

UGA is also really dominating on the field right now and is a likely natl title contender come January.

On the other hand, we just suffered an embarrassing loss where our WRs and our passing offense looked pathetic.

Williams is from Polk county. And his last name is Williams (which are apparently only allowed to play defense here).

Based on all of this, I'd say there's a 5% chance we land this kid.

Advertisement
Taking the trip to Miami to increase the price of the bag before he commits to UGA.

We throw 30 times v Southern Miss and 41 times V Texas A&M but WRs shouldnt come here? Hopefully these kids have better sense.

Agreed. It’s annoying seeing even Miamis own fan base feeding into this nonsense. We are throwing the ball. Our WR suck and can’t get open so our offense looks like ****. You put elite WR in this offense and it’s explosive. It’s the players not the plays. We don’t have the Jimmy and joes. It’s plain and simple.

Most are saying UGA is the favorite.

UGA is also really dominating on the field right now and is a likely natl title contender come January.

On the other hand, we just suffered an embarrassing loss where our WRs and our passing offense looked pathetic.

Williams is from Polk county. And his last name is Williams (which are apparently only allowed to play defense here).

Based on all of this, I'd say there's a 5% chance we land this kid.

This is a good start, but incomplete...

Never forget the great Kevin Williams played WR here. He was from Dallas and hasn't played football in two decades, so that's only good for a 5% bump (+15% for a former All-American and 2x superbowl champion with same last name at your position, but -10% because it's Dallas, TX compared to Lakeland via Winter Haven, FL and Kevin retired before this kid was born).

First name Tyler. That's our current QB's first name. And Tyler Williams played QB in Winter Haven before transferring to Lakeland. QBs and WRs connect, so that's good for +14% (7% for Tyler's jersey number, but doubled because of the former QB connection).

Unfortunately, former UM LB Tyler Johnson played defense and recently hit the portal (-3%), and we recently offered a very young Tyler Parker on defense (another -1%). So that leave us at a solid 20% chance. Not great, but not dead yet...

Hold on... A delivery driver rang my door bell as I was about to hit post. Hearing a doorbell is associated with someone coming to your home. Coming home to UM? +50% all day. But, a Roma prostitute in Spain once told me and @JeddTheFisch that a ringing doorbell was an omen of death. Is this recruitment dead? That's a clear -66.6%.

So that leaves us with a 3.4% chance. ******* delivery guy. My bad.

Advertisement
Back