Tyler Williams

If he visits this weekend, it'll be time to queue up the fun time giffys! #GoCanes

Advertisement

Season 4 Prime Video GIF by The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel

Guys are writing off Mario a bit too fast....let's not forget who this guy is as a recruiter....

and throwing the ball 41 times is as easy a sell as it's going to ever get for a recruiting monster like Mario.

Guys are ****ed because of the red zone misses, the slow pace, and taking the L. I get it...I really do...but get this....the red zone opportunities are just that, OPPORTUNITIES...Mario can't force the Kids to separate from the DBs, talent fixes that problem, clearly the OFF worked well enough to get in the red zone what 4 times, AFTER getting the ball inside our own 10 yard line 3-4 times....

Mario will and can sell the heck out of that game to WRs and anyone that can't see that...idk what to tell you....lot of very respectable posters are really Big Wrong on this one....and time will definitely tell
Exactly for all the bïtching about the offense if you have ****ey and/or Tyler in that game they’re each catching atleast 1 TD in the red zone

Advertisement
“I hope he visits but not to actually attend the game “

-TVD
I think were all hoping that. there are times where you hope hes just on campus hanging out in the dorms rather than in the stadium this weekend. this is one of those times. its gonna be empty and not an ideal game to have recruits at

driving down to Miami on their own dime to watch the Middle Tenn St game?

Interesting vacation
Hes from Lakeland.

Driving on own dime is under 60 dollars for gas my man

Your acting like hes coming from cross the country...who doesnt want to spend a weekend in miami in a hotel...i dont think the mTSU game matters all that much. It will likely be 20k there at the game

Advertisement
Hes from Lakeland.

Driving on own dime is under 60 dollars for gas my man

Your acting like hes coming from cross the country...who doesnt want to spend a weekend in miami in a hotel...i dont think the mTSU game matters all that much. It will likely be 20k there at the game
Miami thinks they have a legit shot but as you said “ he’s from Lakeland“. That’s how I view it.

Pulling a kid from Lakeland and flipping two kids from AH would have been unimaginable 9 months ago.
lol we aint getting innis. sorry haha. hartline will devour that one.

we need help at WR so I hope we get Tyler innis jean etc haha. I just dont see those 3 happening. I guess well see though. none of us can tell the future esp in recruiting where stuff can change tomorrow

Advertisement
lol we aint getting innis. sorry haha. hartline will devour that one.

we need help at WR so I hope we get Tyler innis jean etc haha. I just dont see those 3 happening. I guess well see though. none of us can tell the future esp in recruiting where stuff can change tomorrow
No bro, I meant Fletcher and Brown. Innis is a pipe dream.

Miami thinks they have a legit shot but as you said “ he’s from Lakeland“. That’s how I view it.

This is how I'll always view it, but it's a battle with UGA, not uf.

If this kid was heavily leaning uf's way, I wouldn't even pay him any attention. But he's already made it clear he's not going to ****sville, so why not here?

Advertisement

If this kid was heavily leaning uf's way, I wouldn't even pay him any attention. But he's already made it clear he's not going to ****sville, so why not here?
Coaches think they have a good shot. I just don’t trust Lakenland kids lol. I have a looooooong history to go off of. If Mario thinks we have a good shot we must.

Agree here. There is always ****housery what in it comes to UF/Lakeland but UGA is not the 'local program' so I do think we have a shot. There's also a clear path to a starting outside receiver job as a true freshman, so current UGA dominance aside, if he's serious about playing early, I do think we are an attractive option.

Advertisement
Back