Tyler Williams

Advertisement

Likely to visit Miami this weekend per Ivins

unimpressed make it rain GIF

Soon as he step in the locker room, Ruiz need to be like.

That crowd is going be awful

Guys are writing off Mario a bit too fast....let's not forget who this guy is as a recruiter....

and throwing the ball 41 times is as easy a sell as it's going to ever get for a recruiting monster like Mario.

Guys are ****ed because of the red zone misses, the slow pace, and taking the L. I get it...I really do...but get this....the red zone opportunities are just that, OPPORTUNITIES...Mario can't force the Kids to separate from the DBs, talent fixes that problem, clearly the OFF worked well enough to get in the red zone what 4 times, AFTER getting the ball inside our own 10 yard line 3-4 times....

Mario will and can sell the heck out of that game to WRs and anyone that can't see that...idk what to tell you....lot of very respectable posters are really Big Wrong on this one....and time will definitely tell

Advertisement
I watched Georgia scoring drives vs. South Carolina.

First drive they threw the ball 3 times behind the LOS for over 40 yards passing lol. Their perimeter blocking is elite. Their WRs push CB down the field, whereas ours gets blown up backwards.

They run pop pass which is basically a run that counts as a pass, they ran end around, RB screen, they run bootlegs, QB draw, TE dump pass let Bowers run. They don't throw the ball down the field much, their WR run crossers. The RB and TE are their top pass catchers.

The announcers said Monken considers all these short passes and extension of the run game. This is for all those who say Kirby has gone pass happy.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back