Tyler Williams

Advertisement
Exactly what I'm I'm saying Samson & Francis can make this o-line great **** near elite next year. ****ey could start year one already has the size and agility
Yep. And Robbie/Ray Ray add immediate support to the slot so an injury to a guy like Restrepo isn't so catastrophic to the offense. Hard to find positives from receivers after yesterday but Redding looked decent & George showed some juice (he needs a lot more reps going forward, outside & slot, find the right matchups).

Yep. And Robbie/Ray Ray add immediate support to the slot so an injury to a guy like Restrepo isn't so catastrophic to the offense. Hard to find positives from receivers after yesterday but Redding looked decent & George showed some juice (he needs a lot more reps going forward, outside & slot, find the right matchups).
They need to feature George a lot more from slot I think he can be wr1 this year he's the most fluid when out there running

Give ****ey all the bags/blank check
Would this work?

1663518898227.jpeg

Advertisement
I surely have to think that the coaching staff is selling to these type of kids that they can come in and be the MAN, from day one even. I then don't understand, why none of these bigger framed kids aren't jumping at that opportunity. Something does not add up!!! It's infuriating.

I surely have to think that the coaching staff is selling to these type of kids that they can come in and be the MAN, from day one even. I then don't understand, why none of these bigger framed kids aren't jumping at that opportunity. Something does not add up!!! It's infuriating.
We can sell that all we want but we haven’t proven that we make these guys NFLers. Bama, Ohio State and UGA to a lesser degree have.

Just purged 48 food posts in a freaking Tyler Williams thread. Two mods among the worst offenders. Lord have mercy.

Fvck, thank you. Some of these threads get completely unreadable

Doing the Lord’s work

Advertisement
We can sell that all we want but we haven’t proven that we make these guys NFLers. Bama, Ohio State and UGA to a lesser degree have.
4 years of PT in a new system (regardless of how proven it is), versus 1-2 in a proven system is sellable to kids. I understand your point, but PT talks.

4 years of PT in a new system (regardless of how proven it is), versus 1-2 in a proven system is sellable to kids. I understand your point, but PT talks.
Maybe. Jameson Williams had one solid season and went top 15. Ohio State plugs in new WRs every year and they go early. PT may work with some guys but facts are facts. WR play at Miami and under Mario has been horrendous for awhile now.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back