Tyler Williams

Advertisement
I have very low expectations for this one. It does feel like we are getting trolled with no OV. Then the kid can say that “I never trolled UM, how could they expect me to pick them if I never OV’d there”. Would love it if we pulled it off though. We really need to see WR and DB recruiting pick up.
As you should. No OV, no chance is the motto. This is a perfect example of our staff just not quiting and continuing to fight but our fans taking the expectations to the next level.

Advertisement
I wish. I will say that logo looks huge compared to the others
Donald Trump GIF by Election 2016

Advertisement
Yep just under renovation.

And whoever said Louis Bossi smh, that’s just a photo op and happy hour bar for millennials that also happens to have some Italian food.
I worked at the Coal Fired off US1 & 84 when I was younger. Loved the management/job. Learned more things about life and people skills in that restaurant in a couple years time than most people do in a lifetime.

Advertisement
I worked at the Coal Fired off US1 & 84 when I was younger. Loved the management/job. Learned more things about life and people skills in that restaurant in a couple years time than most people do in a lifetime.
I worked at the newer Coal Fired on N Federal 🤝

Advertisement
Yes, always exceptions to every rule, but in general that one will serve you well. Raul also had connections to SFLA and the staff, whereas Tyler is a Lakeland kid.
I will add if he doesn't OV before his 9/27 commitment I would be shocked if Miami is the choice. However, there would still be time between than and ESD to get him to OV at which point you never know. Would be nice to get him to OV before the 27th but still time if he doesn't to try and sway him.

His family is from Miami and his dad was coached by Mirabal. Don't think it's a fair comp.
in all fairness, he wasn't coached by Mirabal for more than a month or two. He quite football and stuck to baseball after like 2 games his freshman year.

Advertisement
Back