Tyler Williams

Barring a completely unreal run this year I love that they will all be back and we add a few potential stars to the mix.

The one thing you cant teach and develop is experience. You get a roster full of guys who have played 20-30 college games they have seen it all and nothing should really effect them. Throw in 2 years with this staff, hopefully 2 years in this offense and while Garcia may/may not be TVD early signs show it hopefully wont be much of a drop off. Same big arm.

Hoping for 3-4 more blowouts this season so all the young guys get some extended snaps too.

Advertisement
looking good on Tyler? and I guess Italian sucks in orlando? thats the gist of it?
I’ve never had good Italian food/pizza south of Harrisburg PA 😂 Anytime I go to VA or FL I give it another shot & it just isn’t it lol

Advertisement
Next time you come to FT Lauderdale go to Runway 84. Trust me you will thank me.
Casa D’Angelo for the Tuscan varieties. Runway is more siciliano. Both are great choices. The son of founding family of Runway (who has been running the show forever) is the same family that started Anthony’s Coal Fire which has stores in PA if you’re familiar.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Casa D’Angelo for the Tuscan varieties. Runway is more siciliano. Both are great choices. The son of founding family of Runway (who has been running the show forever) is the same family that started Anthony’s Coal Fire which has stores in PA if your familiar.
Yep and they named their Eggplant Parmesan after my favorite NFL QB Marino. Hahah

1_Irqbz57ypBnuGTuqmbkBXw.jpeg.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’ll give it a shot lol I’m also in the mecca of mom & pop Italian joints so I guess I’m spoiled/bias 😂
This place has rich history. You will see pictures signed by every famous actor you could think of. The inside of the restaurant is the inside of an old plane. The moment you sit down at the table they bring you a huge bowl of muscles in tomato sauce. Really good food. Try the Meat balls. They come in a pot.

This place has rich history. You will see pictures signed by every famous actor you could think of. The inside of the restaurant is the inside of an old plane. The moment you sit down at the table they bring you a huge bowl of muscles in tomato sauce. Really good food. Try the Meat balls. They come in a pot.
That about sums it up.

Advertisement
Back