Tyler Williams

Advertisement
Georgia has multiple highly rated recievers who never achieve success at uga IM confused as to why there not held to the same standards as we are about not developing kids at receiver
I mean pretty understandable from where I’m sitting. We’re 15 years into this ****.

Rasta says on tonight's Sebastian Lane that we've quietly slid into Tylers top 2 and as of now, Rasta thinks he's picking the Canes. 👀

Still a ways to go in this recruitment.

BTW, Rasta isn't a cool aid drinker. Seconds later he says we don't lead for Hykeem and we're working quietly but tons of ground to make up.

Advertisement
Rasta says on tonight's Sebastian Lane that we've quietly slid into Tylers top 2 and as of now, Rasta thinks he's picking the Canes. 👀
Just got the Leeds stamp of approval. Rasta may be onto something here.

malaysiamoji yes GIF by Maxis

Advertisement

Still a ways to go in this recruitment.

BTW, Rasta isn't a cool aid drinker. Seconds later he says we don't lead for Hykeem and we're working quietly but tons of ground to make up.

Interesting how there’s ground to make up? Did we stop recruiting him? Not in the lead is one thing

This is one I’m not going to buy the buzz on. No Lakeland kids unless Mario prices otherwise

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hykeem just flat out doesn’t want to be here, which is fine, but **** we better close on some **** good receivers because lord we need them.
Receivers are a fickle bunch. Lets see how some of the kids on campus work out over the course of the year. I have your same concerns but I am also open to the possibility some lights may go on with a bit of culture change. Lord I hope so....

Receivers are a fickle bunch. Lets see how some of the kids on campus work out over the course of the year. I have your same concerns but I am also open to the possibility some lights may go on with a bit of culture change. Lord I hope so....
I’m not nearly as down on our WRs as many here seem to be. I think Keyshawn Smith, Restrepo, George, Brinson and Brashard all have the ability to blow up this year, whoever steps up first.

Especially excited about Keyshawn. He has shown some great speed. Even Ladson, if he stays healthy, has potential to be dangerous if he keeps working.

We may not have a bonafide, sure-thing top 10-15 draft pick on the roster, but a lot of P5 teams would gladly trade for that WR room.

Advertisement
Back