Tyler Williams

I'm confused is Tyler Williams visiting this weekend? I've only seen 4 people post the same screenshot.
Hope this clarifies it for you!

Screenshot_20220901-164838_Opera.jpg

Advertisement
Wiltfong just CBd McClain to UF. Know it was a lot of McClain talk in here recently so just sharing. He was in Gainesville tonight for their game.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Richardson was basically a one man show. If he is Vince Young from 2005 or Cam Newton from 2010, than the Gators are absolutely going to have a really good season. 10-11 wins type year. But that is the type of Superman effort he will have to produce every week for the Gators to win. They literally have no one else on that offense that puts fear into anyone.

So any recruit with "visit high" needs to keep that in mind. Because at any rate, AR is gone after this year so if im a recruit, you need to find out who is next in line that Napier has recruited to keep this going. Which was ultimately Mullen's downfall. Once he ran out of QBs and was stuck with Emory Jones, the jig was up.

That's what I was thinking. Would be the last game I would want to use an official for.

Yeah, no need to roll out the red carpet on campus during Labor Day weekend.

Let the "recruit lounge" at Hard Rock work its magic, and then bring the recruits in for OVs on a more active weekend later in the semester for an ACC game.

The high will wear off at some point. Surprising Wiltfong put it in so early.
Wiltfong hasn’t been as accurate this cycle, in all honesty. Not sure what his percentage is, but there have been several instances where he’s ended up changing his pick basically at the last minute.

He may end up at UF, idk, but I’ve been wary of his picks lately. I doubt the UF high will last after they’ve lost 4 or 5 SEC games

Advertisement
Back