Tyler Williams

Advertisement
PolkWay 863
@polk_way
Tyler Williams to Miami could SERIOUSLY happen. He’s teammates with 5 ⭐️ Cormani McClain which could also SERIOUSLY happen. That duo will be one to watch. Currently I have UGA leading for Williams and Bama leading for McClain, but watchout for Miami with both. Bookmark this tweet
No....Cormani is Bama bound

Advertisement
I REALLY want this kid in the 23 class. 6’5” receivers don’t grow on trees. He’s a little thin right now but after a year in the S&C program he’ll be an absolute beast. My biggest complaint about our WR recruiting in recent years is we go after way too many of these smallish, slot-type receivers. You need big dudes like this to run the fade and win those important 1on1 battles. That’s why it’s so important we do well this year. If we go 10-2 and make it to a major bowl I think we can land some of these kids.

I may have cursed this. Watched his HUDL last night. Sorry, guys.

BTW: He’s legit as it gets and would be a massive addition.

Gaaby's cbs: christopher johnson and Damari Brown
An AH DB 🤔

bold GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
PolkWay 863
@polk_way
Tyler Williams to Miami could SERIOUSLY happen. He’s teammates with 5 ⭐️ Cormani McClain which could also SERIOUSLY happen. That duo will be one to watch. Currently I have UGA leading for Williams and Bama leading for McClain, but watchout for Miami with both. Bookmark this tweet
Cormani plays at Lake Gibson. TWill is at Lakeland.

Would love Williams at WR in this class. Who knows what Hykeem is gonna do and Andy Jean is going to the turds.

Give me ****ey and Tyler Williams and I’ll be happy.
Not asking for much, huh? ****ey and Tyler Williams added to the two we have would be (on paper) the best WR classes we've signed in forever.

Honestly, give me one of those two and I'd be pretty happy.

Advertisement
Back