Tyler Williams

Advertisement
Has anyone said it was an official? Thought he was just coming to the game?

Fairly certain that this weekend will not be an OV for any of our recruits. Coaching prep for Game 1 is probably crazy, and who wants to roll out the red carpet for a Bethune Cookman game?

Brother, I’m not sure what to do with this. Maybe I’m just tired but I did chuckle.

Move along. Have a good day sir

View attachment 206234

Sorry, sir, he's from Polk County, which most people in Central Florida pronounce as Poke. Just making a subtle (and probably poorly-constructed) reference to targeting Polk recruits that Slingblade Billy has alienated.

Advertisement
To UM....Someone both of us know told me last night that Cormani is Bama bound

The Wire Bullshit GIF by Giphy QA

Advertisement
Fairly certain that this weekend will not be an OV for any of our recruits. Coaching prep for Game 1 is probably crazy, and who wants to roll out the red carpet for a Bethune Cookman game?
That's what I was thinking. Would be the last game I would want to use an official for.

To UM....Someone both of us know told me last night that Cormani is Bama bound
Yep, been calling this for a while now. Recruiting people I trust say this kid is the best CB prospect they have seen in a long time. Day one ready, immediate impact, etc. Kid is as close as possible to a cant miss prospect.

Yep, been calling this for a while now. Recruiting people I trust say this kid is the best CB prospect they have seen in a long time. Day one ready, immediate impact, etc. Kid is as close as possible to a cant miss prospect.
I asked him if he was sure, and he responded with Yes....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Oh ****** yawn with this Bama **** already. I barely hear anyone even bring up college football anymore because of that ****.

Advertisement
Back