Tyler Williams

Advertisement
Advertisement
No addias logo on the front? where do I get that shirt?

car sleeping GIF

Old article. Remember when Miami wasn’t in James Williams’ top 3?
If we've slid into his top 5, he sure hasn't posted anything about it in his twitter timeline. OTOH, that would be typical Mario, end up in the top 5 and no one knows about it till the hat is on the table.

That being said, kid is from Lakeland. Don't do this to yourselves

Charlie Brown Football GIF

Advertisement
Ahem, may I remind everyone about #5 in the CIS Laws of Recruiting

5. You can't pull an elite kid from Lakeland.

You guys are talking about pulling not one but TWO elite recruits out of Lakeland. If Mario does that, everything else in the laws of recruiting are on the table to be broken.

Advertisement
Stranger things have happened...well...not this strange but still😁

Only reason I personally believe there's hope with CM is because his recruitment since Legends Day has been silent with a capital S....I'm talking about our insiders...everyone went radio silent.

On this one, I'll have to agree with Draymond Green's advice to then Houston Rockets GM Daryl Morey....real g's move in silence🤐

If someone threw me some free **** as long as it wasn’t UF, FSU, Bama, ND, or PSU I’d wear it too. Might be missing a few but you get the point.
Exactly

We are fans we won't wear the uf **** etc. They 17 they not 30 year die hard fans. They going to wear everything they get match it up and make it look clean. Nothing wrong with that but never go by what these kids wear.

Advertisement
kids wear whatever free gear you give them same as how we all did it in undergrad (esp for free pizza). ****, at dominos my freshman year, they were handing out pies if you signed up for some MTV credit card. there were thousands of CC apps filled out that day

Advertisement
Back