Tyler Williams 3* DB Santa Maria, CA

HEELSMOKE

Freshman
Tyler Williams is a 6-2, 185-pound Cornerback from Santa Maria, CA....3*
Ran the 4.52 ...Would love to see Miami look at him
interview starts around 54 minute mark, Hudl looks great

Advertisement
I am from this part of CA originally and familiar with St. Joseph from our district. The competition is not great, so it might be tough to adjust. I don't see some of the schools that normally hit that area with offers yet but maybe he's not doing camps or something

I am from this part of CA originally and familiar with St. Joseph from our district. The competition is not great, so it might be tough to adjust. I don't see some of the schools that normally hit that area with offers yet but maybe he's not doing camps or something
No one is doing camps.

Advertisement
He doesn't look very explosive to me. I also dont like the way he lets the wr get into him when hes in zone. Theres several clips where the wr run right by him and if it wasn't for a ****** throw by the QB they would have scored on him. Its showing those plays as a high light but they certainly are not highlights.

What I do like is he likes to hit and hes a sure tackler. He also looks pretty instinctive on special teams albeit its just a few clips. Last thing he is also playing some offense so that to me suggest hes a smart football player which is always a plus.

Grew up in SM, seen him play in their play-off run last year. Not a take. Plays against inferior competition, small Christian schools. Keep looking for someone closer to home.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back