Tyler Van God **** Dyke

Agreed 100%.
He was lights out. It was so much fun watching him every week.

Who do you see as our #1 WR next season? Who fills that void?

That is why we will miss Rambo. :)

Someone(s) are going to need to take a big leap forward. We have talent and numbers so you have too feel good about it. But Rambo has a special season. It felt like he made almost every tough catch and 50/50.

Advertisement
Rambo looked and played different compared to anyone else. Slim frame, great speed, great contact balance, hard to bring down, always looking for YAC. I didnt see any issues with hands, in fact, towards the end of the season, I thought he had stickum on his hands. The one catch he made vs Duke, I still dont know how he made that.

He is a big loss for this offense next season and a bunch of young guys need to step up big time.

Advertisement
Listen, we’re all Miami fans, so we are inherently bias… with that being said, this mf will be #1 overall IF we get the right OC and he can get some blocking. He can make any and every throw, and has enough mobility to get it done. Better than Stroud, Bryce Young, everybody

He's the first QB we've had in forever that can hurt you all over the field. He can make any throw. Throw with touch. Throw with zip. Throw from different angles. Drop it in deep. And he's mobile enough to get you some cheap yards when it's there.

We are replacing #1 and #2. That is a lot of production gone between the 2 record holders.
I think it will have to be committee next year with George, Brinson, X, Smith, Smith, Knighton, Mallory, Arroyo and hopefully Chaney all catching an extra 5-10 passes per year. I don’t think any one person can replace Rambo or Harley. They were so good and they were older. Other than Mallory that is a young group of receivers next year.
I came into the year with high expectations for Brashard...they finally started giving him reps and he flashed gamebreaking speed.

The guy on your list that I was disappointed in would be Key Smith...but in his defense, I think his performance had more to do with Rambo and Harley playing well than him playing poorly.

If I had to choose 1 guy on that list to make the biggest jump next year it would be George.

Advertisement
The first two throws of the UVA game in that video are first round throws.

Also that Knighton catch and run against Carolina is a Devin Hester clone.

Advertisement
And to think this stud was sitting on the bench.
I always believed a great HC is one who knows his players really well, especially in key position like QB. I'm assuming Manny didn't know what he had in TVD which is bad enough. But if knew he had stud and sat him on the bench to let a senior QB play ahead of him that is really really bad coaching. My guess it was the latter. That was Manny Diaz my friends.

Advertisement
Anyone know where we rank in YAC? Van dime was amazing and we had a lot of guys making plays!

Advertisement
Back