Tyler Van Dyke - ESPN New 2020 Rankings

Advertisement
Ivins was asked about the 247 rankings. He said he expected TVD to drop based on the Opening performance. didn't project what the drop would be
That’s dumb when he was invited to the event. It’s a QB that didn’t get invited that is ranked higher bc TVD went to an elite event and didn’t do his best. Just dumb.

Advertisement
Kid has a skill set to work with. He got invited to The Opening (even if it was from others dropping out). He is a top 20 QB in america. You have to trust that Enos knows what he is looking for. QB rankings don’t really mean much.
Exactly ,star's don't mean nothing when you go from high school to college personally I don't care what is star rating is he's a good qb and with eno's help he could be the best qb in this class

Advertisement
I was told he would drop cause hes in our class though
Star rating doesn't really mean anything, I remember the great era we didn't really have any we mostly had 2 and 3 star player's, all that really matters is can the kids fit in with what Manny and the coaching molding style of play

Advertisement
Star rating doesn't really mean anything, I remember the great era we didn't really have any we mostly had 2 and 3 star player's, all that really matters is can the kids fit in with what Manny and the coaching molding style of play

@Mike41 calm down with the posts, same thing three times in a row. I get it you don’t believe in stars.
Mind you they do matter. I would certainly take DJ ugaleilei over tvd.

This is a new take... Do you happen to know what Ed Reed was ranked coming out of high school?

Advertisement
@Mike41 calm down with the posts, same thing three times in a row. I get it you don’t believe in stars.
Mind you they do matter. I would certainly take DJ ugaleilei over tvd.
Sorry about that it's my phone messing up I only sent it once but I guess it's on there 3 times

Advertisement
Back