Tyler Roehl from N Dakota St

MiamiJoe

Sophomore
He is a young OC who is at a program that continues to win big yearly. He had a freshman QB throw 28 TDs without an Int and also rush for 13 TDs. They also had 4 running backs go over 600 yards. Their HC last year went to Kansas St after going 69-6 and in one year turned program around so they are becoming breeding ground for coaches.

Advertisement
That NDSU program has dominated their competition year in and year out. I think it’s worth a look but Manny’s job is riding on this hire, which makes me believe he’s gonna go with someone more proven in P5 or G5.

He is a young OC who is at a program that continues to win big yearly. He had a freshman QB throw 28 TDs without an Int and also rush for 13 TDs. They also had 4 running backs go over 600 yards. Their HC last year went to Kansas St after going 69-6 and in one year turned program around so they are becoming breeding ground for coaches.
I'll take a young, innovative guy in a situation like this ALL day. He wants to cut his teeth at a bigger program, and IF he Manny and staff get told to pound sand after next season, this dude hasnt really lost alot. He left the Dakotas to come to Miami for a BIG pay raise...he wouldn't have an issue getting another job.

All they do is spit out good coaches at NDSU. However, our lazy, entitled players would make the 1985 Bill Walsh look like crap. We need coaches that inspire fear and command respect. As long as Manny is here, that'll be a pretty big issue.

Advertisement
Advertisement
That NDSU program has dominated their competition year in and year out. I think it’s worth a look but Manny’s job is riding on this hire, which makes me believe he’s gonna go with someone more proven in P5 or G5.
In other words "a retread".

That’s the kind of hire Manure should be looking to make, not some fired tired retread loser.

I think it would be along the lines of what Dabo did when hiring Morris. But I agree that Diaz is probably going to make a safe pick.

I think it would be along the lines of what Dabo did when hiring Morris. But I agree that Diaz is probably going to make a safe pick.
"Look daddy! I got a big man to come work for me!"

Cringe....

North Dakota State is in Missouri State’s conference. I see them live every other year.

They run an unusual scheme and it’s extremely run heavy. It’s pretty boring and looks an awful like Enos offense as far as relying on execution, physical OL play, and staying on schedule.

It doesn’t hurt that they have far more talent than their competition and pay the stipends to players as one of the few FCS programs that do.

If my job is on the line, that’s certainly not the guy I’m targeting.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back