Tyler Murphy 2015 DB

I just seen this kid on twitter say he is in MIA, i had never heard of him but he looks as if he is a walk on. all the coaches are following him on twitter. Kid looks good

[video=youtube;_-eUC9vLZLU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-eUC9vLZLU&feature=youtu.be[/video]

IeC3gDwV.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
Dude decent man, I assume that was a sarcastic remark about his tackling. He did look a little slow to me though after picking the ball off on the returns..

Advertisement
Kid looks like his feet are stuck in Mud when running, he will fit right with likes of Crawford and other slow DB's Golden has assembled on his team.

**** of a pickup! The way that boy was thumping almost made me shed a tear. He plays in the best division in GA so he plays against top comp week in and week out. I wouldn't be surprised to see him take the Gayor route. Dont know why anyone is complaining since he's a walkon.

Advertisement
**** of a pickup! The way that boy was thumping almost made me shed a tear. He plays in the best division in GA so he plays against top comp week in and week out. I wouldn't be surprised to see him take the Gayor route. Dont know why anyone is complaining since he's a walkon.

i'm with you, i see him as a special teams ACE and could be contributor in that way.

Advertisement
Back