Tyler Johnson

Odin

Junior
Who else has seen his pictures marching with some of his team mates.Kid looks huge,ready to play now.It was only a couple pics I saw but I wonder if he doesn't grow into a DE shortly.

Advertisement
Pics or it didn’t happen!
And where did you see these pics at?
1624057763045.png

Here he is next to 300 lbrs Taylor and Seymore.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Linebackers ain’t coming into college at 200 pounds any more my guy
Here's a perfect example that will prove you wrong - Patrick Queen entered the draft combine at 229 pounds. Few weeks later, he became a 1st round pick and he is looking good for the ravens so far.

Advertisement
Here's a perfect example that will prove you wrong - Patrick Queen entered the draft combine at 229 pounds. Few weeks later, he became a 1st round pick and he is looking good for the ravens so far.
Queen was 210 coming out of HS. He grew an inch and a half after getting to LSU but only gained 19 LBs while there. So he is the average size. Within the averages I said. You made yourself look stupid lol. And of course I said average so some will be bigger or smaller but your example should have been someone else lol

Advertisement
Out of the top 50 LB prospects per 247 composite, 10 are listed as 200 pounds or under. Of course if you speak to those guys, most will tell you they are heavier than the listed weights already. They’ve probably had them listed as that for a year now lol.

He looks good. But can he cover? What are his speed numbers — short shuttle, 40? How agile is he?

Kid has great film ripping the heads off QBs. But I don’t have any idea if he’s the full package at LB. If he’s a bigger, faster higher twitch Jaquan we’re all going to be very happy.

Advertisement
Back