Tyler Johnson has enrolled!

Advertisement
1623945179320.jpeg
If this kid is just getting to campus oh ****. He looks like a year into the SC program. For those who will ask it’s the person to the left of the 3 players walking together.

Awesome job by the staff and admin again to get this full class on campus in June. This is extremely impressive especially for a school with some academic standards like Miami. Felt like pre Diaz/CMR we would have 1-2 guys every class who showed up super late or didn't enroll.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Remember, staff thought he was the best prospect in Dade 2 cycles ago.
He got that jaquon Johnson in his game too!

I did not know that. I was frustrated with the way his HS used him almost exclusively a pass rusher, at least on highlights. I wanted to see some Quan type coverage shots as well.

Advertisement
View attachment 147974If this kid is just getting to campus oh ****. He looks like a year into the SC program. For those who will ask it’s the person to the left of the 3 players walking together.
**Corrected** - that is OL Laurence "Big Baby" Seymore offensive linemen grad transfer on the right of the three players, with DT Leonard Taylor in the middle.

Go Canes

Last edited:
I believe that is Justice Oluwaseun the UNLV offensive linemen grad transfer on the right of the three players, with DT Leonard Taylor in the middle.

Go Canes
Tyler Johnson, Leonard Taylor and Laurence Seymore (right to left)

View attachment 147974If this kid is just getting to campus oh ****. He looks like a year into the SC program. For those who will ask it’s the person to the left of the 3 players walking together.
I wasn’t sure if this was him or the other WR Johnson. But, ****, he has a college ready frame. God only knows what this kid will look like by the Fall, let alone next Spring.

Advertisement
Back