Tyler Horn...

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don’t know who this guy is, but he’s 100% correct
He played here under Golden and Shannon..sooo honestly he should just..not say much about competing. Since those teams with a lot of talent and actual depth notoriously quit

hes a doctor now right? maybe not. there was one former OL that ended up going to med school

Advertisement
He played here under Golden and Shannon..sooo honestly he should just..not say much about competing. Since those teams with a lot of talent and actual depth notoriously quit

Well look at who their coaches were...Golden actually said "Don't rise to the occasion" before a Thursday night game.

Advertisement
Advertisement
and those coaches ended up where?
Yeah..but it’s Tyler horn..like I said. Maybe if those teams he was on focused on “competing” we don’t get embarrassed at home against FSU..crushed in a bowl vs Wisconsin, and beat by a 3rd string QB at home vs USF...competing is a thing. Staying focused is a thing especially in football. Any one whose played at any level knows this. So to poo poo it, especially a former player who played on teams that absolutely had more talent and depth but quit, doesn’t hold anything for me..competing isn’t the problem right now with us but it’s a bottom line business..we aren’t dominating anyone rn..that’s on coaching to get the culture to that point..right now it’s definitely not there and we can’t expect it be there. The mistakes being made, game after game are little ones that good to great teams don’t make but those little mistakes change games.
-UF muffed punt leads directly to points
-UNC bandy losing track, freelancing on 4th 17. Missed Xp/ missed FG
-Va Tech missed XP gives them momentum
-GA tech 3 missed field goals. 2 in the last 5 minutes. Ivey in punt safe letting his guy run right by him. Poor tackling in game 7.

all fixable mistakes. I’m aware ppl want manny canned who were never fans of the hire (I’m not sold on any coach after 7 games either). Some of these mistakes are definitely 1000% on players. BUT it’s on manny to get it fix

Advertisement
Back