Tyler Grimsley

tyler grimsley ‏@tylergrimsley12 17h
Just got offered and committed to university of miami. Gonna be a miami hurricane!
http://www.hudl.com/athlete/1149185/tyler-grimsley

Any Idea when he gets on campus.

I think this Kids is a true sleeper in our class.

Avnmrijp.jpeg

Last edited:
Advertisement
This is from March...

I know its from March, im just trying to get a thread started about a Prospect i think will be special. and see what people think about him

so special that he received offers from UAB and Weber State. We are going to be raping FSU and Bama in no time. #Renewed

Khalil Mack had 1 offer from Buffalo and he turned out special so whats your point?

Advertisement
This is from March...

I know its from March, im just trying to get a thread started about a Prospect i think will be special. and see what people think about him

so special that he received offers from UAB and Weber State. We are going to be raping FSU and Bama in no time. #Renewed

Khalil Mack had 1 offer from Buffalo and he turned out special so whats your point?
We should definitely load up on low ranked, non bcs offer holding players moving forward. if we sign several hundred each cycle we can get one who over performs his scouting report and offer sheet too.

This is from March...

The exception should never be the rule.

This is from March...

We should definitely load up on low ranked, non bcs offer holding players moving forward. if we sign several hundred each cycle we can get one who over performs his scouting report and offer sheet too.

Who said anything about loading up on non bcs offer players? I watched his film, did you?

This is from March...

But it's the truth.

Advertisement

But it's the truth.

you sure put me in my place with that one.

He was an all state selection, but he had MAJOR ACADEMIC problems, which were resolved when he received a 19 on his ACT in March . He is also a champion weight lifter which is always a good quality to have in a OG/OC. Not to mention if it doesn't work out he can be asked to transfer in 2 yrs, but hopefully he becomes a huge surprise for the team.

Here is the original thread about Grimsley.
http://www.canesinsight.com/threads/74512-New-2014-OL-Commit?highlight=Tyler+Grimsley

Go Canes

Last edited:
Hope he proves us all wrong and is drafted by the NFL much higher than Gibbons. I'm not expecting it, but hope he plays with a chip on his shoulder now that he's in.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back