Tyler Davis

Advertisement
Not recruiting Rian Davis a headscratcher. Maybe they just wanted all those STA LBs and more DBs since we're all about striker position now.

Advertisement
Not recruiting Rian Davis a headscratcher. Maybe they just wanted all those STA LBs and more DBs since we're all about striker position now.
I could be wrong but the staff attempted to push for Rian b4 the first dead period but couldn't get him back on campus. I do believe the staff is fine with the LBs they have. I'm just glad we were able to get back in it for Tyler. Hopefully we can pull him.

Watched him today in a scrimmage. He's down to Clemson, FSU and Miami. Doesn't mean much but he was rocking Miami gloves today. Rian Davis is a beast, wish we recruited him harder.

..but if he had the slippers on, then we good

I really think the 4-2-5 is for Clemson, I expect Smith to spy Bryant most of the game. I'm sure we will run it for more spread teams as well. Hopefully, we find a way to pull Tyler Davis.

Advertisement
I really think the 4-2-5 is for Clemson, I expect Smith to spy Bryant most of the game. I'm sure we will run it for more spread teams as well. Hopefully, we find a way to pull Tyler Davis.
Its not for clemson. Diaz used the same defense at msu. He took a big ss who was around 210 and moved him to sam. He was planning on running the same when he first got here with grace playing sam.

Its not for clemson. Diaz used the same defense at msu. He took a big ss who was around 210 and moved him to sam. He was planning on running the same when he first got here with grace playing sam.
That's right, I forgot about that

Advertisement
Lol at wish we recruited him harder... what does that mean? The staff isn’t wasting time harassing players that have no interest in Miami.

I wish we would’ve recruited Calvin Johnson harder too I’m sure he would’ve committed to UM if only we would’ve recruited him “harder”

Advertisement
Rian Davis was never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever going anywhere but UGA. He was on layaway.
Hmmmm...so a coach goes to his house every month to pay an installment? Isn't that too many visits for the NCAA?

I had a friend about half dozen years ago who put something on layaway at K-Mart. She didn't have much money and had fallen on hard times. (Never hear much about layaway anymore). I went with her to pick up the stuff at her last installment. They couldn't find it in the layaway room. After all of that.

Could there be a lesson here for recruiting?

Advertisement
Back