Tyler Byrd - Rumor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Maybe check with your boy and see what he says after the Miami visit?

I don't have contact like that with him or I would.

So you don't have contact with the person who gave you the inside info?

Yes I do. But the source of the info I havent spoke with since high school. Info is legit. Again, I still think he stays. Probably just some off hand comment that got blown out of proportion. If one of his teachers/coaches thinks he flips, then I thought that was worth passing on.

Advertisement
Dog u have two posts it makes u look like u starting a rumor. Show ur teitter or sone **** to show that u r a cane fan,everyone on here gun think u a vol fan.

Mods delete this thread. This guy is an obvious f_cking troll

You are wrong sir. You do have the option of moving on to another thread.

No I'd rather have the option of calling you out on your bullsh*t tbh

Tbh, how the **** would u know what has been said to me to be able to call that bull****? I basically said one of his teachers thinks he flips.
Could he be wrong? Yes and I hope he is.
Is he closer to the situation than either of us? Yes.

Maybe check with your boy and see what he says after the Miami visit?

I don't have contact like that with him or I would.

So you don't have contact with the person who gave you the inside info?

Yes I do. But the source of the info I havent spoke with since high school. Info is legit. Again, I still think he stays. Probably just some off hand comment that got blown out of proportion. If one of his teachers/coaches thinks he flips, then I thought that was worth passing on.

So basically you know a guy, who heard from a guy.....

Ok buddy

Advertisement
Mods delete this thread. This guy is an obvious f_cking troll

You are wrong sir. You do have the option of moving on to another thread.

No I'd rather have the option of calling you out on your bullsh*t tbh

Tbh, how the **** would u know what has been said to me to be able to call that bull****? I basically said one of his teachers thinks he flips.
Could he be wrong? Yes and I hope he is.
Is he closer to the situation than either of us? Yes.

Sorry but you just come off as a troll. Only 1 post before today and you have inside info all of a sudden? Naw bra lol

Why post this crap when admittedly this supposed "intel" was before this past week's in home?....

JC

Real talk though,basically if he signs with miami u will disappear proving u was a vol.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back