Tyler Bird

Advertisement
Advertisement
Gives us 8/10, gives them 10/10 its a simple numbers game everyone. Strap up haha he is going to "Have some thinking to do". Sounds like he may make the wrong choice. Wednesday could not come soon enough

Is this a new target for us. I know I might of seen 1-20 threads about Tyler Byrd, but a new thread about this Bird kid intrigues me.

Advertisement
We need a plug and play corner, and Byrd is that man. Will be the toughest loss this cycle, if it happens. I'm hopeful his family and girlfriend and a little time to reflect will win out.

Consider, this trip was always going to beat Miami's. Complete change of scenery alongside his best friend. Had to expect him to enjoy it. Fingers crossed.

Would be inexcusable and unacceptable to lose him. But would be par for the course. This is the kind of thing that was supposed to stop when we hired "a top coach from the SEC".

The visit rating scale is not a very accurate way to predict where a recruit will end up.
We get plenty "10 out 10" that don't end up here.

Advertisement
Can't shake these soft shoulders sometimes, hope they'll be gone by this time next year

4339328-3251468654-43391.gif

Advertisement
The funny thing is if you pay attention you see everybody loves Tennessee visits. Literally everybody which is why coaches wanted Byrd and Richards to not go because the facilities and campus is sick. Miami is BY FAR the better option so I'm in no way worried

no chance he goes to UT. he's a day 1 starter here. if he's that dumb to not realize that then i dont want somebody that dumb on my team anyway.

Once recruits start to see us WINNING again we'll hold onto more of our targets. We'll never hold onto all of them, though. Here's hoping for a Bowden like ending where we pull some kids no one saw coming.
Would be inexcusable and unacceptable to lose him. But would be par for the course. This is the kind of thing that was supposed to stop when we hired "a top coach from the SEC".

Advertisement
Back