Tyler Baron - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
I think this cat want around 700K or around there and we are offering the highest at around 400-500K. We are probably the highest offer after taxes. This is isnt nfl free agency, nobody is going to step up and outbid us this late in the game. Most teams with good nil like texas, alabama have their roster full with DE and are not going to pay; plus he has a bum shoulder right now and while he is a quality overall DE and we could definitely use him a lot, he is not a game changer like clowney or even philipps when was here. I think him and his agent will realize this in aa week or so and he will commit to us in late May.

Advertisement
I think this cat want around 700K or around there and we are offering the highest at around 400-500K. We are probably the highest offer after taxes. This is isnt nfl free agency, nobody is going to step up and outbid us this late in the game. Most teams with good nil like texas, alabama have their roster full with DE and are not going to pay; plus he has a bum shoulder right now and while he is a quality overall DE and we could definitely use him a lot, he is not a game changer like clowney or even philipps when was here. I think him and his agent will realize this in aa week or so and he will commit to us in late May.
Staring to believe this too . See if he can get more which he want or force Miami to pay more . End of the day I believe he’s at Miami he’s just hoping someone drives the price up

step brothers dale GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back