Tyler Baron DE, J George WR, Xavier WR, and NIL walk into a bar…

Advertisement

Surprised this guy never got any traction from any teams in the portal at DE.

Grade issues maybe?

I would take the ULM DL or him with CJ West.

We need to swing around back to West to be a NT then adding a smaller pass rusher like Hardie or the ULM kid

Advertisement
Will need to go the Al Golden route and find some players to bulk up and play DT. Unlimited food at Pollo Tropical is a permissible benefit

Advertisement
Lane Kiffin is like the step-godfather of his second cousin once removed. Strong relationship to watch here.

I watch a lot of Tennessee. This is what I remember most about watching Walker this year. This turned into a TD. Completely changed the game last year. I’ve seen enough of this at Miami to last me a life time already

View attachment 288248

View attachment 288249View attachment 288250View attachment 288251
I misunderstood. I thought the yellow line in picture #1 was pointing to the clear holding by the Gator OL #76. The play should have been called back.

Advertisement
Sleep Yawn GIF

I misunderstood. I thought the yellow line in picture #1 was pointing to the clear holding by the Gator OL #76. The play should have been called back.
Has nothing to do with the lack of technique, leverage, and ability to tackle in space. It’s a good thing we haven’t struggled with that over the last few year. Otherwise, spot on

Advertisement
Has nothing to do with the lack of technique, leverage, and ability to tackle in space. It’s a good thing we haven’t struggled with that over the last few year. Otherwise, spot on
I was just making a joke about the Gator OL. He had 2 hands around the Tennessee defender.

Advertisement
Back