troyskiles

[]_[] Forever
1699663375895.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
He’s nowhere near that healthy.
And hasn’t been since before gt.
Expecting miracle cure ain’t happening
He never should’ve played against gt, unc and Clemson.
If they had rested him he would be good to go unless his injury is worse than we think.
And if that’s the case then he shouldn’t have been playing. His draft stock wasn’t that high to begin with for this year.

Advertisement
You think so? He has a coach he was good with, Mario comes in and his career is a wrap..

Infinity War Avengers GIF by Marvel Studios

Totally agree, Mario is a QB killa. But also the whole injuries and mental thing has come into play. This TVD right now is an old lion that needs to be put down. I would be shocked if he kills it next year with someone else. TVD more likely a backup at his next stop

i think what's happened to him has been a mix between a very weak mental state and a very toxic fanbase

dude has gotten in his own head worse than any other QB i can remember
It’s gotta be injury related plus the yips. The fans loved TVD going into GT and he started the game well. Once he threw the first INT, he couldn’t do anything.

It’s gotta be injury related plus the yips. The fans loved TVD going into GT and he started the game well. Once he threw the first INT, he couldn’t do anything.
It’s 100 injury related. A bunch of video reviews on YouTube showing him with no juice on the ball and accuracy gone to sht.

Even the warchant guys noticed it in their review.
Yes, the yips are absolutely there. But that came after he couldn’t throw for sht and they kept putting him out there.

Advertisement
i think what's happened to him has been a mix between a very weak mental state and a very toxic fanbase

dude has gotten in his own head worse than any other QB i can remember
Hence he has difficulty mounting a comeback and has difficulty assessing defensive coverages.

Advertisement
Hence he has difficulty mounting a comeback and has difficulty assessing defensive coverages.
yes but he's done well against complex defenses in the past

this is not like teams just figured him out, he's regressed.. and dramatically

Huh?

We still lost that game with him throwing two picks and I think he fumbled that game too

Amazing how he still is the same dude two years later

yes but he's done well against complex defenses in the past

this is not like teams just figured him out, he's regressed.. and dramatically
Yes he has done well in the past, but he is far from being consistent. The mental side is sabotaging him.

Advertisement
Back