Ty'kieast Crawford 2020 4* OT as a UM Recruit

Paranos

All-ACC
It looks like Coach Justice is trying to get into the recruiting scrum for unsigned 2020 4* OT Ty'kieast Crawford from Texas who has been enamored with LSU since his visit, but he seems like a slow play for Tigers. He plays both Tackle spots but prior to his senior projected to be a OG in college.

UM needs immediate help in the OL room and I feel the last 2 spots in the 2020 allocated for OL's should go to Grad Transfers that can help Miami win now.

Go Canes

Last edited:
Advertisement
This is more like it. Already better than Barry.

1579097035993.png

Advertisement
I'd like to see a list of his suggestions, where they signed & how their careers turned out. That's actually exciting. This should be CIS priority numero uno. Someone make it happen.. Please
I’d also be very interested in this. Parsons reaches sometimes but he does work that’s for sure.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
LMAO crazy thing is Decoldest Toevadoit is actually pretty good. Already committed to LSU.

Even crazier that "Toevadoit" isn't his real middle name and only a figment of social media's imagination. His middle name is actually boring........... "Juan".

He's willing to come this weekend for a visit. As of yesterday, he hadn't gotten anything confirmed with the staff.

Advertisement
Back