Tyjon Lindsey

Rellyrell

Heisman Winner
Premium
Just de-committed from OSU. I know we offered him, any shot at the Number 7 WR in the nation?

Last edited:
Advertisement
[TWEET]819065502517465088[/TWEET]
Keyshawn Johnson probably bought him to Nebraska...

Buddy aint do **** vs STA

Had him on lock-down !

IMO he is overrated ! Boy a keyboard warrior

Advertisement
I don't think he played in that sta game, transfer rules
[MENTION=14427]mikemike[/MENTION] never said he played, just said he didn't do sh*t against them. Lol

Well played Mike.

That is true, however he implied that he did play by saying they had him on lock down. It's hard to lock someone down who does't play. lol

Either way, I assume we have no chance here?

Advertisement
That is true, however he implied that he did play by saying they had him on lock down. It's hard to lock someone down who does't play. lol Either way, I assume we have no chance here?

I was being facetious. Pretty sure he thought he played. Yes, no chance. 100% Nebraska

Link to article

https://www.landof10.com/ohio-state/4-star-tyjon-lindsey-decommits-ohio-state-recruiting

4-star WR Tyjon Lindsey decommits from Ohio State, opens up recruitment
Wayne Staats Land of 10 Staff

Four-star WR Tyjon Lindsey is no longer committed to Ohio State.

The No. 6 wide receiver in the 2017 class tweeted that he is opening up his recruitment.

“I will like to announce that I have OFFICIALLY opened up my recruiting process back up,” Lindsey tweeted very late Tuesday night/early Wednesday morning.
4-star WR Tyjon Lindsey:

I will like to announce that I have OFFICIALLY opened my recruiting process back up.

— T-WAYNE… (@tyjonlindsey) January 11, 2017

Lindsey committed to Ohio State this past August, but Nebraska was also a finalist and a leading contender.

The 5-foot-9, 161-pound Lindsey is rated No. 38 nationally and No. 1 out of Nevada (Bishop Gorman in Las Vegas) by 247 Sports’ composite rankings. Two other star teammates from Gorman, DL Haskell Garrett and QB Tate Martell, are committed to Ohio State.

Though he was selected for the U.S. Army All-American Bowl, Lindsey couldn’t play because of a knee injury. As Land of 10’s Jeremy Birmingham reported on Saturday, Lindsey had surgery on Dec. 28.

Though he was committed to Ohio State, Lindsey said schools had been in contact with him. Though he said he was “100-percent” committed to the Buckeyes, that apparently changed with the latest tweet.

“Nebraska has been contacting me still, USC, Auburn and Oregon recently with their new coaching staff,” he said. “They’ve just been talking to me, not just about football, but they know I’ve been hurt so they’re just checking on me.”

Nebraska is doing some shady **** IMO

It sounds like he committed to Ohio St because of his best friend & QB.

Link to article
Recruiting: Top Nebraska target Tyjon Lindsey decommits from Ohio State | Recruiting | omaha.com

Recruiting: Top Nebraska target Tyjon Lindsey decommits from Ohio State
Sam McKewon / World-Herald staff writer

Tyjon Lindsey runs drills with Nebraska wideouts coach Keith Williams, left, during the Huskers' Friday Night Lights camp at Memorial Stadium on June 24. Lindsey, who had previously committed to Ohio State, reopened his recruitment.

Just days after Nebraska whiffed on slot receiver Jamire Calvin at the U.S. Army All-American Bowl, one of its top targets for the 2017 class has severed ties from Ohio State.

Tyjon Lindsey, a top 100 prospect at wide receiver from Las Vegas Bishop Gorman High School, announced on Twitter early Wednesday morning that he was reopening his recruiting process just weeks before Signing Day.

A 5-foot-9, 180-pounder who missed most of the season with a right knee injury, Lindsey committed to OSU in August, in part because Bishop Gorman teammate and best friend Tate Martell — a quarterback — was also committed to Ohio State. Lindsey unofficially visited for a Friday Night Lights camp this summer and had the Huskers among his final teams.

Over the course of his three-year career at Gorman, Lindsey averaged 25.3 yards per catch and scored 31 touchdowns. He only played in three games this season before the knee injury.

Advertisement
I don't think he played in that sta game, transfer rules
[MENTION=14427]mikemike[/MENTION] never said he played, just said he didn't do sh*t against them. Lol

Well played Mike.

That is true, however he implied that he did play by saying they had him on lock down. It's hard to lock someone down who does't play. lol

Either way, I assume we have no chance here?

LOL, perhaps that had him in the ultimate lock down, they didn't let him get into the game.

Advertisement
this was the kid that was crying when he committed to Oregon state at the Army all star game? he wanted to go to Nebraska...now it looks like that will happen.

we have no shot.

Advertisement
Back