Ty Fryfogle IU WR...

Advertisement
Advertisement
:nelson-haha: OSU...will they fall in the rankings after today? I would think so. Average at best.

Crazy that Indiana was able to compete with Ohio State. CIS told me you need 4th and 5th year seniors that were all 4*s at least to compete with the clemson and Ohio States of the world.

I really like what the iu head coach has put together up there...add him to the list of solid coaches that people will pan on here the second his under talented team has one bad loss

Advertisement
We could very well see them in a bowl match-up, should those exist this year.

How did Penix get out of Florida ?
He wanted to go to fsu. Fsu didnt want him. He was committed to Tennessee until Tom Allen (who got his start coaching HS in tampa) came down scooped up a bunch of talent in Tampa including his son Thomas Allen, Juwan Burgess, Whoop Philyor (Plant), and lots of other under rated guys across the state

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
I really like what the iu head coach has put together up there...add him to the list of solid coaches that people will pan on here the second his under talented team has one bad loss
I’m keeping my eye on Allen; by yr 3 he got Indiana football to a respectable level finish 8-4 in the Reg season & 8-5 overall. I heard his speech after the game to those guys and it made me wanna run through a wall. I’m not a fan of moral victories, but those guys will look back at some missed opportunities. It’ll be interesting to see how they finish their season, and how Allen finishes this season. They could become another UL, where he & his staff start plucking under the radar FL guys to pair w some Midwest guys.

The WR Coach is someone myself along with a couple others earlier this year when we were looking for one. He was at Ole Miss with Treadwell and a few more of those cats and IU’s WRs have been impressive ever since he has been there. They are all extremely athletic and they ATTACK the ball and make plays. Grant Heard is the WR coach name and he is one of the best in the country.
I played with Grant Heard in college at Ole Miss and he was very technical then. Like a coach on the field. Very hard worker to.

I’m keeping my eye on Allen; by yr 3 he got Indiana football to a respectable level finish 8-4 in the Reg season & 8-5 overall. I heard his speech after the game to those guys and it made me wanna run through a wall. I’m not a fan of moral victories, but those guys will look back at some missed opportunities. It’ll be interesting to see how they finish their season, and how Allen finishes this season. They could become another UL, where he & his staff start plucking under the radar FL guys to pair w some Midwest guys.

What interests me about him is that he is a defensive guy who has managed to oversee a highly productive offense. Fuente was the hot Hugh Freeze disciple but apparently forgot how to coach defense.

Advertisement
Back