TX & LA offers, visits and commits tracker [2024 edition]

Looks like we blew this one. Still a ways to go to get TX recruiting right

Advertisement
LA
  • Dylan Day (CB)
Screenshot 2023-04-15 at 10.25.59 PM.png

Advertisement
Ok the film actually looks pretty good, lol. Is he a S or CB though? Vast majority of of that he was back deep but he has ball skills and is a physical **** even though he looks about 165.
I was also pleasantly surprised lol…looks like a safety to me tho. Have no idea how this Louisiana kid isn’t ranked at all lol

Ok the film actually looks pretty good, lol. Is he a S or CB though? Vast majority of of that he was back deep but he has ball skills and is a physical **** even though he looks about 165.

Ok im glad i aint the only one i like this kids film alot.

Sort of remins of Markeith Williams film with that skinny **** being violent. Based off this jr film he a take all day dont care the rankings...and Southern Lab is a power house program.

Advertisement
Think its a coincidence we've got a large number of portal visitors from LA this weekend? Methinks not. @GrozDozer summarized it well
Bringing in 2 guys from Monroe on visits this weekend plus the big DT from La Tech. Big Cajun weekend huh?

Guidry in TX handing out offers. Who were the three recruits that got offers?

Advertisement
Guidry in TX handing out offers. Who were the three recruits that got offers?

" Guidry offered Fort Worth (TX) North Crowley 2025 running back Cornelius Warren, 2025 linebacker Jonathan Cunningham and 2026 offensive lineman John Turntine III. Miami is the first ACC program to offer 5-foot-10, 170-pound Warren; the first Power Five program to offer 6-foot-3, 190-pound Cunningham (UTSA is his other offer); and the first program to offer 6-foot-5, 280-pound Turntine III, who is a TCU legacy."

Advertisement
Definitely more Texas kids that that...OL/DL/WR/RB especially

DB Dotson
CB Bridges
RB Young
S Gipson
OL Uini
RB Young
RB Lacey

Bunch more too
During thread clean up, decided you were right and am going to make this a general TX/LA tracker and not just after the new coaches joined.

OP updated (still a work in progress as we transition to all outstanding offers from TX/LA). One thing I'm surprised at is the number of offers outstanding in TX. Didn't realize it was so large.

Advertisement
Back