Golsen82 Senior Joined Mar 4, 2016 Messages 13,859 Nov 21, 2023 #41 jackedaround said: How about Georgia tech and NC state. I'm not burned we lost to two top 10 teams. I'm burned we lost to Georgia tech and NC state based on stupid coaching decisions. Click to expand... NC state was a blowout. 20-6
jackedaround said: How about Georgia tech and NC state. I'm not burned we lost to two top 10 teams. I'm burned we lost to Georgia tech and NC state based on stupid coaching decisions. Click to expand... NC state was a blowout. 20-6
hoops156 Senior Joined Dec 4, 2011 Messages 31,481 Nov 21, 2023 #42 Golsen82 said: NC state was a blowout. 20-6 Click to expand... and UNC was a blowout too. it was a three score game in the fourth
Golsen82 said: NC state was a blowout. 20-6 Click to expand... and UNC was a blowout too. it was a three score game in the fourth