Two things should be obvious by now

Dingaan1828

Miss my dog
The naming of Banda/Patke as co-dc were for placeholding purposes only. Richt has been contemplating his retirement for weeks (at least). He wasn’t going to name a real DC knowing that he was stepping down. And, if you accept that thought, UM is likely to have been screening HC replacements for some time. IMO, this didn’t just suddenly happen.

Advertisement
I want to believe that, but they definitely don’t let Manny walk if they’ve been “screening HC candidates for some time.” Richt kinda ****ed us on that one.

Advertisement
He did it for recruiting purposes and hopes that the defense could remain the same. Don't get me wrong I am sure he has had many nights wondering if he should just retire, but the hiring of those DCs was because of recruiting and the system and not because of those thoughts

LOL...Miami hasn’t been “screening” anyone.

It would get out. You can’t keep that secret.

Get ready for more of this delusional made up nonsense over the next few days, weeks, and months. Well, hopefully not months.

Interesting thing with Manny leaving is we saved a large chunk of the cost of any buyout if he was not retained when the new head coach were to come in.

No. Wisconsin and that performance broke him. It was written on his face and the team's reaction to it. He may have gone into the game thinking it, but that was a big nail in the big coffin.

Advertisement
Where can I find the copy you have of Diaz' contract?

You think only the head coach has to be bought out from his contract? Go look at any article about the cost of public school firings and cost of not retaining assistants is included, especially ones in coordinator roles paid as much as Diaz.

You think only the head coach has to be bought out from his contract? Go look at any article about the cost of public school firings and cost of not retaining assistants is included, especially ones in coordinator roles paid as much as Diaz.

So you don't have one?

Advertisement
You’re 100% right. Assistants don’t have to be bought out when they have contracts for a given number of years. Have a good day with your head in the sand.

I appear to be 100% right that you don't have a copy of Diaz' contract, and so are just talking out of your *** about what you guess might be in it.

Enjoy your day as well.

I believe Richt was hard headed to the end. Blake probably told Mark his play calling days are over and Mark said “**** that” I’ll retire.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back