Two Recruiting Seasons This YR

freespirted305

Freshman
I really think there will be two recruiting seasons this year. One before the COI stuff plays out and one after. I trust Donna and the UM lawyers based on the track record so far are going to handle **** for our program. I also expect the canes to have their best season in some time. With that said I am not sweating any local kids that aren't on miami early. However, the ones that are will be my personal favorites when they suit up as they had our backs while **** was still hanging over the program.

Advertisement
guys like Burns,Jamal Carter, Tracy Howard, Deon Bush, Duke Johnson, Joe Yearby, Trevor Darling, Erick Flowers all SFL all stars and like the classes of SFL guys from 97-99 will turn this program around.. Praise those guys for staying down here in Miamis down years and we will reap the rewards of it starting this season.. 2013-2015 expect BCS games starting this year..

I believe that Golden has us on the right track... just keep winning more games and we will start reeling in more home town recruits and bigger named out of state kids... trust the process.

Advertisement
Back