Two records set

• Thread starter Deleted member 25719
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 25719

There were two records set in yesterday’s game, one by each team. Carolina became the first team in NCAA history to have 2 players eclipse 200 yards rushing and UM became the first team in NCAA history to have an offensive player register a TFL when Wiggins tackled Cam for a two yard loss.

Advertisement
There were two records set in yesterday’s game, one by each team. Carolina became the first team in NCAA history to have 2 players eclipse 200 yards rushing and UM became the first team in NCAA history to have an offensive player register a TFL when Wiggins tackled Cam for a two yard loss.
Now now, UNC’s tandem-terror was the first dual 200-yard game in ACC history, not NCAA. Their combined 544 yards was an NCAA record. How sad.

And, don’t forget Wiggins being credited with defending a pass that UNC intercepted. Quite an accomplishment!

And we got players tweeting out their highlights after that abomination. Do these players have no pride?
This is the worst loss I have witnessed. It worse then the VA 48-0 loss in Orange bowl, worse than FIU, worse than La tech in my opinion. We were absolutely out classed and out coached, unlike I have ever seen. Having a team run for 554 yards on you is just insanely bad.

And we got players tweeting out their highlights after that abomination. Do these players have no pride?
This is the worst loss I have witnessed. It worse then the VA 48-0 loss in Orange bowl, worse than FIU, worse than La tech in my opinion. We were absolutely out classed and out coached, unlike I have ever seen. Having a team run for 554 yards on you is just insanely bad.

It was like two Bo Jacksons in Tecmo bowl against us.

Advertisement
Wonder if any Power five team has been out-scored 104-43 in their only 2 losses and won their other 8 games. Point is, we got boat raced against the best 2 teams on the schedule with one opponent losing to a ****** FSU team. The way a team competes or doesn’t matters. I get a hard fought loss but not making it past the first quarter is inexcusable. That’s coaching and the lack of...

Advertisement
Back