Two priorities this spring.

canefan96

Redshirt Freshman
Have an OC hired and in place.
Wide open competition for starting QB, no matter who is there.

Advertisement
There is no comp at qb for kaaya. Rosier is in accurate as **** and dont know if allison will be ready. Who do you start? Testerverde?

Advertisement
Advertisement
First priority is for Richt to upgrade his playbook from madden 2000 playbook to at least madden 2008

Advertisement
Advertisement

I have no thoughts on whether or not this is the answer but it raises a question that is disturbing to me. I am a Richt fan but if the right move is to add a quality OC will Richt actually pull the trigger considering Thomas Brown is technically the OC and let's not forget his son has to be in his plans. Loyalty is a virtue but it ruined Golden's career. Hope CMR puts the team first.

I have no thoughts on whether or not this is the answer but it raises a question that is disturbing to me. I am a Richt fan but if the right move is to add a quality OC will Richt actually pull the trigger considering Thomas Brown is technically the OC and let's not forget his son has to be in his plans. Loyalty is a virtue but it ruined Golden's career. Hope CMR puts the team first.

Best thing would to bring in a top OC now for 3-4 yrs and let his son learn how to be a coordinator first.

The first sentence is the more important of the two. In all honesty it's the best thing for everyone. Getting a competent, dedicated OC will make Richt a better coach and allow him to focus on high level decision making. The minutia of play calling is hurting this team in every facet...especially since he's not very good at play calling.

Advertisement
Back