two positives

Advertisement
Our defense had us in position to win, TBH outside of the dalvin TD pass which was a nicely designed play (something we havent seen with richt) we could have held them to less if it wasnt for the offense going three and out so many times

This. Total yardage was roughly the same between the two teams at the half despite a discrepancy in time of possession. Our offense couldn't stay on the field and FSU ended up roughly +10 minutes in time of possession. Eventually, that's going to catch up to a defense. I put this L squarely on the offense.

Manny Diaz who some were concerned about held Dalvin Cook and FSU to 20 points while starting 3 freshmen LB's along with having his defense on the field almost the whole 2nd half.

second, a top recruit in this years class dm me and said he no one is worried about this lose. they know what richt can do and once he and his fellow recruits get there, it will be different program. he said "we are coming there too make plays. we see they need playmakers"

I just want to take a guess and say that was DJ Johnson? Haha kid is an animal! Problem is we can have all the DL and skill players in the world but until we get a line that can block, our title hopes are going to be short lived. Show me the OLineman that want to bring us to the promised land and it'll be far more likely.

Advertisement
Back