Two Players No Longer On The Roster

Agreed… might be an unpopular opinion and definitely no disrespect to the likes Mira, Vinny or the Mad Stork but 10, 14, 42 and 89 need to be brought back in rotation and be reserved for ballers as Mario is doing for 1 and 26… throw 5 and 20 into the mix as well.

Can’t be a JAG wearing those numbers.

Advertisement
Agreed… might be an unpopular opinion and definitely no disrespect to the likes Mira, Vinny or the Mad Stork but 10, 14, 42 and 89 need to be brought back in rotation and be reserved for ballers as Mario is doing for 1 and 26… throw 5 and 20 into the mix as well.

Can’t be a JAG wearing those numbers.
i agree.

But if one number stays retired, it's 89.

I wonder what the total evaluation would be? Scholarship + Dorm + Meals +Nutrition + Strength and conditioning + Healthcare
When I was at Miami, I had a floor mate who worked part time in one of the financisl depts. he said the scholarship in 06 was nearly 60k all in yearly for football. It’s prolly like 90-100 now. they get a phone, unlimited meals, more dining dollars, apparel, books, housing stipend, tutoring, etc.

Advertisement

The Jerome Brown quote is immortalized below.. but it should be noted THE NAME of who that Giant defensive coordinator was who proceeded to "fade away into obscurity"!!! ;-)

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back